Advice from a River Journal V2
Advice from a River Journal
The river with its symphony of sounds plays its soothing music. Here the river shares its clear and timely wisdom about the flow of life – about living in harmony with nature and with ourselves. This beautifully illustrated journal has a great blend of lined and blank pages and lines of the Advice from a River poem interspersed though out. In addition to being printed on recycled paper, to further repay the Earth in kind for it's generosity, five new tree seedlings are planted through the nonprofit Trees Water & People for each 217 lbs of paper used. We are proud to be 100% Replanted!
Each journal says:
Advice from a River
- Dear friend,
- Go with the flow
- Be thoughtful of those downstream
- Slow down and meander
- Follow the path of least resistance for rapid success
- Immerse yourself in nature, trickling streams, roaring waterfalls, sparkles of light dancing on water
- Delight in life's adventures around every bend
- Let difficulties stream away
- Live simply and gracefully in your own true nature moving, flowing, allowing, serene and on course
- It takes time to carve the beauty of the canyon
- Rough waters become smooth
- Go around the obstacles
- Stay current
- The beauty is in the journey!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF SALES FROM THIS PRODUCT TO OUR NONPROFIT PARTNER:
Learn more about Giving Back
© 2016 Your True Nature, Inc.